Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Power of Dreams

I’m not talking about the dreams in reference to our aspirations and what we want to get out of life. I’m not talking about whimsical daydreaming. Today when I say dreams, I mean just that—the kind we have once our head hits the pillow and we fall into a deep sleep.

During the last couple years, they’ve helped me to work through my feelings. Sometimes emotions come to light that I never even realized I had.

Do you believe in the power of dreams?

I believe it’s definitely the way our mind processes and manages all the different thoughts fired throughout the day. The ones that go deeper, it assimilates and tries to make sense out of them.

This is truly a vast subject if we get into the more complex side of dreaming, the fact that imagery represents different things. If you’ve ever Googled a strange scene or incident in a dream, you’ve likely come to realize, like I have, the interpretation is right on and carries personal meaning.

Dreams don’t always have to be in imagery, though. Quite often we are faced with the situation troubling us, or the people that may stand between us and our truth (for example). If you pay attention to your dreams, you can be realigned on your path, find forgiveness, and gain insight.


So instead of fearing what you might dream about when you close your eyes, remember you’ll be in touch with your unconscious and as we evolve as human beings, that’s exactly where we want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and contribution.