Thursday, May 1, 2014

Approve of Yourself


So often we seek approval from other peopleour parents, friends, spouses, employers, and the list goes on. But, ultimately, do we need their approval to be happy? Actually, if we are looking for approval from other people, we’ll often feel misguided and down. After all, we can’t please everyone.

True approval starts within. Do you approve of yourself? If you don’t, what is it that holds you back from sayingand believingthat you do?

Is it prior programming or belief systems that tell you that you need to align with a set of standards?

Do you associate your weaknesses to be something you deserve, as if it is a punishment?

Do you allow your regrets to limit your potential?

Or, maybe you don’t even know why you feel the constant need to please people.

The following script is something that has proved to be an integral healing tool for me and I still use it regularly. It’s from the book called Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol K. Truman.

Read it until you feel it and believe it. It will transform your thinking. I promise you that from experience, and you can change it to work on any feelings or emotions that take you from your true Being. All you do is replace "NEED FOR APPROVAL" to whatever it is and choose a few things that reflect that positive change for you, using the "formula", I choose, I feel, I am.

So are you ready?

First, close your eyes and take a couple of deep breaths. Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Release your breath on a three count.

Now, read the following out loud:

Spirit, please locate the origin of my feelings/thoughts that created such a NEED FOR APPROVAL in me. Take each of and every level, layer, area, and aspect of my Being to this origin. Analyze and resolve it perfectly with God’s truth.
Come through all generations of time and eternity, feeling every incident and its appendages based on origin. Do it according to God’s will until I am at the presentfilled with light and truth, God’s peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions, forgiveness of every person, place, circumstance, and event which contribute to this feeling(s)/thought(s). With total forgiveness and unconditional love I allow every physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual problem, and inappropriate behavior based on the negative original records in my DNA, to transform.
I choose approving of myself. I feel approval of myself. I am approving of myself. Everyone approves of me.
I choose being cherished. I feel cherished. I am cherished.
I choose being loved. I feel loved. I am loved.
I feel value. I am valued. I feel connected to all those I love. I am connected to all those I love.
Thank you, Spirit, for coming to my aid and helping me attain the full measure of my creation.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I love you and praise God from whom all blessing flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and contribution.